Unisex Inlay Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation. These creations can accommodate multiple inclusions.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Inlay technique: we use a crushed stone inlay technique to add a glass breastmilk inclusion to the setting, which is combined with non breastmilk inclusions such as a lock of hair.
- The glass
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Due to the nature of the inlay process, we could advise against adding shimmers and boob awards. This may change in the near future.
- Engraving is optional. Please specify the font and text you would like at checkout. Our options are listed here.
- Adding colour
- We hold a wide colour range of coloured shells, coloured and uncoloured lava rocks and some freshwater pearls in stock, together with semi precious stones including lapis lazuli, chrysocolla and turquoise - materials typically used in inlay work.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z. T
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable. We will invoice you accordingly.
- Ring width and materials
- All rings are sterling silver and hand crafted using sheet metal. We offer two ring widths:
- Skinny band is approximately 3 mm wide
- Medium band is approximately 5 mm wide
- Wide band is approximately 8 mm wide
- Where necessary, hallmarking may add additional time to your order.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.