Crown Set Glass Cabochon Stacking Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price: £0.75
VAT Free Price: £0.75
- All images are for illustrative purposes only. Images show resin designs at the moment and will be updated shortly.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your ring band design at checkout.
- As standard will the 2.3 mm or 3 mm half round wire (depending on available stock).
- The 4 and 6 bands carry an additional charge and can be purchased by selecting this link.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased as part of your order.
- Ring sizer tools will be posted together with any breastmilk collection kits purchased.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable for the ring sizer to reach you.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin and stacking rings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Bezel settings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Crown settings can accommodate two inclusions. Please purchase the additional inclusion from the add ons sections.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and cannot be cancelled.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and further damage.
- Ring setting are approximately 6 mm in diameter.
- The hallmarking process may add additional time to your order.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting style or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- All rings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.