Glass and Inlay Spiral Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use the 2.3 mm or 3 mm half round wire (depending on available stock).
- The 4 and 6 mm bands carry an additional charge and can be purchased by selecting this link.
- Our new leaf design spiral ring:
- Can be made with one or two settings, each setting measuring 6 mm in diameter.
- Is available in a smooth finish, or hand stamped pattern on the full ring band or half of the ring band. If nothing is specified at checkout, we will provide a smooth finish.
- The ring band measures approximately 10 mm at its widest point.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- Ring sizer tools will be posted together with any breastmilk collection kits purchased.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable for the ring sizer to reach you.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in inlay:
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Settings can accommodate one inclusion. Crown settings can accommodate two inclusions.
- Additional inclusions need to be purchased separately.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting, style , size or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- Crown settings are 6 mm in diameter.
- All rings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.