Swirl Ring (RSS)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- The price includes one inclusion / breastmilk spiral inclusion.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Please specify your ring size at checkout.
- Rings are available in sizes M to O.
- Ring sizing may add additional time to your order.
- Larger or smaller sizes will cost an additional £ 35.00 with prior arrangement with us.
- Rings are sterling silver and bears US purity stamps.
- Inclusions are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- Ring settings are approximately 9 mm in diameter and we provide a breastmilk spiral as standard. A solid breastmilk setting will cost extra.
- Orders for this design cannot be cancelled.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.