Anticlastic Spinner Ring - Sterling Silver (Resin)
VAT Free Price: £125.00
VAT Free Price: £125.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your inner ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use the 2.3 mm or 3 mm half round wire (depending on available stock).
- We are able to use selected gallery wires too.
- The 4 mm band carries an additional charge and can be purchased by selecting this link.
- The 6 mm ring band is unsuitable for spinner rings.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- Ring sizer tools will be posted together with any breastmilk collection kits purchased.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable for the ring sizer to reach you.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin and the spinning ring can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order. A smooth band will be used unless prior arrangement has been made to provide a patterned / hammered finish.
- We are able to provide a 9ct yellow gold spinning ring band and bezel at an additional cost. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and further damage. Fitted rings can loose its inclusions, if submerged in water or the bezel securing the ring is bumped / damaged in any way.
- Ring bezels are 6 mm in diameter. The flared inner ring is approximately 10 mm wide.
- The crown setting can accommodate 2 inclusions. The bezel setting can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Rings that meet the hallmarking requirements will be hallmarked and the process may increase the turnaround time on your order.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting style or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- All rings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.