Spinner Ring (RSS)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin and the spinning ring can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order. A smooth band will be used unless prior arrangement has been made to provide a patterned / hammered finish.
- We are able to provide a 9ct yellow gold spinning ring band and bezel at an additional cost. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and further damage. Fitted rings can loose its inclusions, if submerged in water or the bezel securing the ring is bumped / damaged in any way.
- Ring bezels are 6 mm in diameter. The flared inner ring is approximately 10 mm wide.
- Rings will be hallmarked and the hallmarking process may increase the turnaround time on your order.
- Orders for this design cannot be cancelled.
- All rings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.