Crown Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price: £1.75
VAT Free Price: £1.75
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use the 2.3 mm or 3 mm half round wire (depending on available stock).
- The 4 and 6 mm bands carry an additional charge and can be purchased by selecting this link.
- If applicable, please provide us with your ring setting design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided, we will use the crown design as marked with the * in the image.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable. We will invoice you accordingly.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- All rings are custom made, made to order. Each setting is approximately the following sizes with a 2 mm ring band:
- Heart: 10 mm x 10 mm.
- Oval: 10 mm x 14 mm.
- Round: 10 mm diameter.
- Pear: 10 mm x 14 mm.
- Square: 10 mm x 10 mm.
- All fitted clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting style or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.