Stacking Ring - Sterling Silver (Resin)
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use half round or rectangular wire to craft the ring, depending on our available stock. Patterned or thicker bands can be purchased by selecting this link.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- Ring sizer tools will be posted together with any breastmilk collection kits purchased.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable for the ring sizer to reach you.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin and stacking rings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Bezel settings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Crown settings can accommodate two inclusions. Please purchase the additional inclusion from the add ons sections.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and cannot be cancelled.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and further damage. Fitted rings can loose its inclusions, if submerged in water, heated or the bezel securing the ring is bumped / damaged in any way. Our crown rim settings are much more durable and less fragile.
- Ring setting are approximately 6 mm in diameter.
- The hallmarking process may add additional time to your order.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting style or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- All rings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.