8 mm x 10 mm Oval Setting with Heart Scroll (RSS)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Rings can accommodate multiple inclusions. Additional inclusions need to be purchased separately.
- Ring sizing:
- Rings are available in size J to R. The standard ring size is a size N.
- Other sizes will be sent off for resizing and the cost is included in the price. Ring sizing may add up to an additional 3 weeks to your order.
- For ring sizes J-M, please specify your ring size at checkout.
- Ring sizing is the final decision of the silversmith and this will only be known once the ring has been handed over for sizing. We will contact you should there be any issues.
- If you would like other ring sizes, please discuss with us so we can obtain a quote.
- Rings are sterling silver and bears US purity stamps.
- The ring features a tapered shank with an open heart-shaped scroll design.
- Inclusions are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- Ring settings are approximately 10 x 8 mm in diameter.
- Orders for this design cannot be cancelled.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.