Coastline Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price: £95.00
VAT Free Price: £95.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Rings are approximately 10 mm wide and we offer a shiny effect for the land and a satin finish on the ocean. If you prefer specific textures, please specify this at checkout.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable.
- Standard coastline rings are made without any inclusions. We are able to add a small 6 mm setting of your choice that can accommodate one inclusion. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of Breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order.
- We are able to provide a 9ct gold ring band at an additional cost. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and further damage. Fitted rings can loose its inclusions, if submerged in water or the bezel securing the ring is bumped / damaged in any way.
- The hallmarking process may increase the turnaround time on your order.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting style or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- If soldering marks or anything else in the process is a problem for you, please reconsider your purchase.