Unisex Inlay Rings
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Any customisation or notes must be specified in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit, provided you have purchased the kit and the ring sizer tool.
- If you have not purchased a collection kit, additional delivery fees will be payable to receive ring sizer tool. We will invoice you accordingly.
- Inclusions - we are able to set multiple inclusions in rings. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair or cremation ashes.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- The glass
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Due to the nature of the inlay process, we could advise against adding shimmers and boob awards. This may change in the near future.
- Engraving is optional. Please specify the font and text you would like at checkout. Our options are listed here.
- Adding colour
- We hold a wide colour range of colours suitable for inlay work. See our colour pallet for options. Please specify in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout what colour you would like.
- Ring materials and approximate width:
- All channel rings are hand crafted using sheet metal. The channel edges are approximately 1 mm wide with the total ring width being:
- Skinny band is approximately 3 mm wide
- Medium band is approximately 5 mm wide
- Wide band is approximately 8 mm wide
- Where necessary, hallmarking may add additional time to your order.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.