Resin Set Charms
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout.
- Setting types
- Crown settings wrap the inclusion in prongs in a crown like pattern.
- Bezel settings are elevated collars that wrap around the rim of the inclusion in a complete metal edging.
- Charns can loose their inclusions, if submerged in water, heated or the bezel is bumped / damaged in any way. Our bezel set inlay / glass pendants are much more durable and less fragile.
- There may be additional costs associated with a purchase.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair or cremation ashes.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- We offer three types of charm holders:
- Dangle charm holder: is a round slider ring that fits over pandora and other round charm bracelets.
- Lobster claw: is a clip on charm attachment.
- Split ring: is a ring that opens on one side allowing you to add your charm to your bracelet. It looks like a mini keyring loop
- Charms are sterling silver.
- Ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear to avoid loss and damage.