Glass Cabochon Ring - 9ct Gold
VAT Free Price: £255.00
VAT Free Price: £255.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Boob awards and speciality glass costs extra.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- For UK customers, please ensure that you choose Special Delivery as your delivery option.
- Non-UK customers can choose any delivery option.
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Glass rings can only accommodate breastmilk or cremation ash inclusions.
- The shape of the glass cabochon is generally around 10 mm in diameter.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal and transparent colours including dichroic glass. Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view, Dichroic glass costs extra.
- Glass cabochons are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Breastmilk can be constructed in a shape such as a heart or spots or more commonly we use striations to give an organic flowing effect. Typically, white / transparent glass is used.
- Please specify your ring size at checkout.All rings are hand made, made to order and as such, your order cannot be cancelled.
- All rings will be hallmarked and the process may add additional time to your order.
- Non bezel rings will have a a sterling silver flat disk soldered onto the band to permit space for the glass to be adhered.
- Bezel cup settings are available in yellow gold and is typically around 8-10 mm in size.
- White gold bezel cups can be hand crafted upon request. Please contact us for a quote.
- Ring sizing:
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout. There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- Rings sized I-P have a 2 mm ring band.
- Rings sized Q-Z have a 4 mm ring band.
- Inclusions are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.