White Gold & Diamond (R9G)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk. Our hand made rings accommodate spiral or crescent moon breastmilk inclusions only.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Rings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Please specify your ring size at checkout.
- Rings are available in sizes I to R. Bigger sizes may cost extra.
- Ring sizing may add additional time to your order.
- All rings are made to order and as such, your order cannot be cancelled.
- Wraparound rings are made of 9ct white gold and is hallmarked. The setting includes 22 round diamonds totalling 0.10ct.
- Cross over rings are made of 9ct white gold and is hallmarks. The setting includes 6 round diamonds totalling 0.03ct.
- Inclusions are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- Ring settings are approximately 6 mm in diameter. Ring bands are approximately 1.65 mm in width.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.