6 mm Bezel Stacking Ring (R9G)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- For UK customers, please ensure that you choose Special Delivery as your delivery option.
- Non-UK customers can choose any delivery option.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin and stacking rings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- All rings are hand made, made to order and as such, your order cannot be cancelled.
- Gold rings are available in a smooth and hammered finish.
- Bezel set rings area only available in a yellow gold finish. All rings will be hallmarked.
- The crafting and hall marking process may add additional time onto your order, depending on volumes and the Assay Office's turnaround time.
- Inclusions are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- Ring bezels are approximately 8 mm in diameter.. All rings clearly shows where the settings or collets is soldered onto the ring band. Ring bands are approximately 2.5 mm in width.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.