Vine Pendant - Sterling Silver ⌛ LIMITED EDITION ⌛
VAT Free Price: £120.00
VAT Free Price: £120.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately. This can include non-breastmilk, printed text, gold leaf or any other item found in our ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS shop listing.
- The pendant is finished in sterling silver and your purchases includes a sterling silver necklace.
- The pendant features a gorgeous vine that can accommodate up to three single inclusion bubbles. Breastmilk bubbles are made in a spiral shape as this provides more protection for the breastmilk inclusion.
- The pendant measures approximately 28 mm long and each bubble is 6 mm in diameter.
- About bubbles
- All breastmilk bubbles are formed by hand and slight imperfections may be visible. Every effort is made to create a smooth and flawless bubble.
- All bubbles are set in a mould. In some instances, very slight lines from the mould are visible part way down the side of the item. Although a lot of time is spent in eliminating them, we cannot always remove everything without altering the overall shape of the cast. Rest assured, the item is not flawed or cracked in any way.
- All breastmilk bubbles are encased in a very thin layer of resin. Dropping or bumping the resin may cause it to crack over time. This cannot be repaired and we advise you to take particular care of your creation.
- All findings (the part that attaches to the bubble which allows you to hang it on a necklace) are attached using resin and jeweller’s glue. It is made to withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the bubble detaching from their findings. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.