30 mm Round Resin (PSP)
1. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
3. There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
4. Each pendant includes a silver plated necklace.
5. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
5.1. Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
5.2. Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
5.3. Additional inclusions can be purchased separately. This can include non-breastmilk, printed text, gold leaf or any other item found in our ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS shop listing.
6. About resin pendants
6.1. Resin pendants are made out of resin and set in a mould to achieve the desired shape.
6.2. A pendant clasp is attached to the pendants by drilling a hole through it, which is used to hang the pendant on a necklace.
6.3. 18 mm round and heart shaped pendants are only available in a faceted finish.
6.3.1. NOTE: there is a big difference between a 18 mm heart and circle resin pendants and the larger 35 mm resin pendants. Please be sure that you are comfortable with the appearance of the smaller pendant before placing your order.
6.3.2. 18 mm heart and round resin pendants are made with the faceted appearance on the reverse, giving a smooth appearance on the face of it, unless we are advised explicitly to the contrary.
7. All plated jewellery will tarnish over time. Humidity, moisture and even the composition of perspiration can speed up the erosion and tarnishing process.