Golden Boob Award Pendant (PGP)
VAT Free Price: £85.00
1. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
3. There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
4. Each pendant includes a plated necklace and one inclusion.
5. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
5.1. Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
5.2. Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
5.3. Additional inclusions can be purchased separately. This can include non-breastmilk, printed text, gold leaf or any other item found in our ADDITIONAL INCLUSIONS shop listing.
6. About pendants
6.1. The pendants are made using handcrafted large holed beads with pendant attachments and as such, each pendant may show small imperfections.
6.2 Pennants are set in moulds. Before a pendant is considered complete, a considerable amount of time is spent eliminating lines and any imperfections. It may not always be possible to remove all imperfections without altering the overall shape of the pendant.
6.3 After demoulding, all pendants require sanding, polishing and completion, which is done by hand. Although a lot of time is spent on making sure the pendant is uniform and flawless, it may seldom be totally round.
6.4 Pendant holders are attached using resin and jeweller's glue and may withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the pendant holder detaching from the bead.
6.5 Pendant holders are lead free plated pewter and measure approximately 25 mm x 17 mm
6.6 If you should find this process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.