Mokume Gane Charm Bead (MG)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. This includes CZ stones and engraving.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Charm beads are approximately 14 mm x 10 mm with a 5 mm inside hole diameter.
- Mokume Gane pendants are made up os 99.9% pure silver and pure copper. Each jewellery creation is crafted by hand using metal clay.
- Charm beads are available with or without inclusions.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
- Charm beads are hand made using fine silver metal that is 99.9 % pure silver.
- Single inclusion beads include one inclusion on one side of the bead set in resin and the other side can accommodate any available imprint, an imprinted name or be left smooth. Any of our available imprints are free to include, so is a name. Cubic zirconia stones must be purchased separately.
- At checkout, please specify the design and colours you would like (if choosing inclusion options)
- Copper naturally changes colour when exposed to air and moisture. This natural process is called oxidation.
- Copper based Mokume Gane jewellery can be patinated (tarnish produced after oxidation) to a rich chocolate brown colour or left its gorgeous rose gold colour. Over time it will naturally oxidise turning darker and showing the rich colour contrasts.
- Upon request we can add a layer of fine silver to pendants and rings that will be most in contact with your skin. Oxidation is what turns your skin green or blue. You could also wipe your jewellery with a clean soft cloth before putting it on or after taking it off. This helps remove the sweat and oils from your skin which causes oxidation. Keeping your copper jewellery clean will prevent it from turning your skin colours.
- The jewellery can be made with our without your inclusions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.