Glass Earrings - Sterling Silver and 9ct Gold
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- All earrings are sterling silver.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- Items are sold with one inclusion and we use white / transparent glass. Other options can be purchased as an add on.
- The process we use is called lampworking which is also known as flameworking or torchworking. It is a type of glasswork where a torch is used to melt glass rods. Once in a molten state, the glass is formed by shaping with tools and hand movements.
- Our unique breastmilk preservation process allows us to combine your breastmilk with any glass colour of your choice, thereby encasing and preserving it. Typically, we make use of opal white glass to enhance your breastmilk. Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass. We kiln anneal all glass for additional durability.
- Approximate shapes and sizes:
- Stud / post style: orbs are approximately 6-7 mm in size.
- Lever back style:
- Orbs are approximately 7-10 mm in size
- Eggs are approximately 14 mm long.
- The earring holder is approximately 14 mm long.
- Post / stud bezel set cabochon earrings are approximately 10 mm in size.
- The image shown is for illustrative purposes and shows a resin item, not glass.
- Any shimmers and glitters can be purchased using the Boob Awards link.
- Additional and special colours can be purchased using this link.
- All orbs and eggs are completely hand formed.
- If you should find anything of concern, please reconsider your purchase.