Glass Cabochon Love Drop Pendant - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price: £135.00
VAT Free Price: £135.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- About artisan glass pendants
- Our artisan glass pendant range takes glass fusing to a whole new exciting level. We make use of glass powders, frit and sheet glass in varying combinations to create amazing one of a kind creations. In most cases, we spend a lot of time hand forming the pendant to the desired shape.
- Our layered pendant consists of several layers of glass fused together then hand formed to a desired shape.
- Customised decals can be purchased from the add ons section. They look best on white / transparent designs, light dichroic glass or pastel coloured layered glass.
- Boob awards can be added to your creation and needs to be purchased using this link:
- About glass fused pendants:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal, transparent, iridised and dichroic glass.
- Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view,
- Visit out colour pallet for some or our glass options.
- Glass pendants are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a wide number of colours and effects in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock, with the most common being silver dichroic on black glass. We do hold dichroic on clear glass.
- The glass is shaped by hand, not in a mould, so be mindful of this when placing your order.
- The pendant measures approximately 30 mm x 30 mm with one drop shaped crown setting measuring approximately 20 mm x 15 mm in size.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.
- Pendants are custom made and as such, a cancellation fee will apply should you cancel your order at a later stage.