Artisan Tree of Life Glass Pendant
VAT Free Price: £145.00
VAT Free Price: £145.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- About artisan glass pendants
- Our artisan glass pendant range takes glass fusing to a whole new exciting level. We make use of glass powders, frit and sheet glass in varying combinations to create amazing one of a kind creations. In most cases, we spend a lot of time hand forming the pendant to the desired shape.
- The gorgeous seaside pendant is made up of more than 12 different types of glass fused over 3 different kiln cycles then hand formed and kiln polished.
- Our layered pendant consists of several layers of glass fused together then hand formed. We have various colour options in stock and can offer a wide range of colour combinations. Please get in touch with us should you have a specific requirement.
- Some glass casts a halo around certain colours when fused together. We currently have white and blue or blue and white.
- All drop shapes are hand formed and kiln polished.
- About glass fused pendants:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal, transparent, iridised and dichroic glass.
- Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view,
- Visit out colour pallet for some or our glass options.
- Glass pendants are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a wide number of colours and effects in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock, with the most common being silver dichroic on black glass. We do hold dichroic on clear glass.
- Pendant shapes and sizes.
- The glass pendant measures approximately 20 mm x 40 mm in size.
- The Tree of Life charm is approximately 20 mm x 35 mm in size.
- The glass is shaped by hand, not in a mould, so be mindful of this when placing your order.
- A hole is drilled through the glass to attach a bail so you can wear it n a necklace chain. The bail is sterling silver and we include a free sterling silver necklace with your purchase.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.