Glass and Inlay “I Love You…To The Moon And Back” Pendant - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price: £95.00
VAT Free Price: £95.00
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate. The images reflect resin versions, not glass.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation. These creations can accommodate multiple inclusions.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Inlay technique: we use a crushed stone inlay technique to add a glass breastmilk inclusion to the setting, which is combined with non breastmilk inclusions such as a lock of hair.
- Some inclusions are set with epoxy which requires care like our resin creations.
- Due to the nature of the inlay process, we could advise against adding shimmers and boob awards. This may change in the near future.
- Our inlay jewellery is much harder wearing than the resin version.
- Glass cabochons
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Our colour pallet shows details of available fused glass colours we hold in stock. Transparent and opal glass is included free in your order if you wish. Colour combinations cost extra.
- We offer a wide range of glass effects to personalise your creation. Glass effects cost extra and need to be purchased using this link.
- Boob awards can be added to represent breastfeeding milestones. These cost extra and need to be purchased using this link.
- Engraving is optional and is available for the reverse of the glass charm. Please specify the font and text you would like at checkout. Our options are listed here
- Your order includes a free sterling silver necklace and all findings are also sterling silver.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.
- The pendant is approximately 20 mm in diameter with a 10 mm bezel setting.