Glass and Inlay Bezel & Stacking Ring - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and reflect the crown setting, not bezel settings that are custom made.
- All cabochons will be set in a custom made bezel (flat) setting on each ring. Different shaped cabochons will require a custom made setting.
- Each setting is approximately 10 mm in size. Stacking rings are approximately 6 mm in size.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable and for custom rings only, provide us with your ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use half round or rectangular wire to craft the ring, depending on our available stock. Patterned or thicker bands can be purchased by selecting this link.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z. T
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable. We will invoice you accordingly.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation. These creations can accommodate multiple inclusions.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Stacking rings can only accommodate one inclusion.
- Inlay technique: we use a crushed stone inlay technique to add a glass breastmilk inclusion to the setting, which is combined with non breastmilk inclusions such as a lock of hair.
- The glass:
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Engraving is optional. Please specify the font and text you would like at checkout. Our options are listed here.
- Adding colour
- We hold a wide colour range of coloured shells, coloured and uncoloured lava rocks and some freshwater pearls in stock, together with semi precious stones including lapis lazuli, chrysocolla and turquoise - materials typically used in inlay work.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such any cancellations will incur costs. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting, style, size or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- Ring settings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.