Glass and Inlay Rings
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Any customisation or notes must be specified in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout.
- All glass cabochons are completely handmade.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit, provided you have purchased the kit and the ring sizer tool.
- If you have not purchased a collection kit, additional delivery fees will be payable to receive ring sizer tool. We will invoice you accordingly.
- Breastmilk are made using white / transparent glass.
- Settings are typically flat in keeping with the inlay process. Should you wish to have a domed ring, please notify us when placing your order. Resin will be used to create a glossy domed effect but it would not affect the structural integrity of the ring.
- Ring bands:
- Depending on our available stock at the time, we use rectangular or half round bands approximately 2-2.5 mm wide in sterling silver. Patterned or thicker bands can be purchased by selecting this link.
- Soldering of the various components are visible.
- Ring setting types:
- Bezel settings are elevated collars that wrap around the rim of the inlay in a complete metal edging. This is used for inlay purposes.
- Crown settings sit on top of the ring and wrap the inclusion in prongs in a crown like pattern. Due to the inlay process, crown settings are not suitable for this design.
- Ring styles and setting sizes:
- Stacking rings are approximately 6 mm in size and is available in a crown or bezel setting.
- Regular inlay rings are approximately 10-14 mm in size depending on the style chosen.
- Inclusions - we are able to set multiple inclusions in rings. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation.
Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair or cremation ashes.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such any cancellations will incur costs. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting, style, size or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.