Glass Cameo Pendants (GP)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout including the design you would like and the colour (s).
- We are able to set breastmilk in your creation.
- About glass fused cameos:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Glass cameos can only accommodate breastmilk.
- The pendant measures approximately 32 mm - 22 mm in size.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We currently hold the following colours in stock: cyan blue, green, teal, petal pink and canary yellow. If you would like any other colours, please get in touch with us beforehand.
- Glass cameos are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We hold a small number of colours in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order.
- Findings are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- Each pendant includes a sterling silver necklace.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.