Fused Glass Cabochon Only
VAT Free Price:
This listing is for a glass cabochon only and is suitable to add to your own setting.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Unless stated otherwise, we will use white / transparent glass.
- Add ons such as boob awards, birthstone colours and speciality glass can be purchased separately.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in a glass cabochon.
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal, transparent, iridised and dichroic glass.
- Glass cabochons are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- most common being silver dichroic on black glass. We do hold dichroic on clear glass.
- Shapes and sizes.
- Generally, a glass cabochon is round in shape and free formed in the kiln.
- All sizes are approximate,
- Other shapes differ in size depending on the style.
- We are able to produce a wide range of shapes so if there is anything you would specifically like, please let us know. The glass is shaped by hand, not in a mould, so be mindful of this when placing your order.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.