Glass Cabochon Charm - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Glass charms can only accommodate breastmilk or cremation ash inclusions.
- The shape of the small glass cabochon is generally around 10 mm - 15 mm in diameter
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal and transparent colours including dichroic glass. Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view, Dichroic glass costs extra.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a small number of colours in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order. If nothing is specified at checkout, we will use transparent / white glass.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock, with the most common being silver dichroic on black glass. We do hold dichroic on clear glass with colours including blue, violet and green.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout, including the type of charm holder you would like.
- We offer three types of charm holders:
- Dangle charm holder: is a round slider ring that fits over pandora and other round charm bracelets.
- Lobster claw: is a clip on charm attachment.
- Split ring: is a ring that opens on one side allowing you to add your charm to your bracelet. It looks like a mini keyring loop
- There may be additional costs associated with a purchase.
- Findings are set using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the inclusion falling off. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.
- Charms are finished in sterling silver.