15 mm Ring Filled Charm: Double inclusion
1. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
3. There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
4. The cost of the charm includes two inclusions.
5. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
5.1. Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
5.2. Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
5.3. Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
6. We offer three types of charm holders:
6.1. Dangle charm holder: is a round slider ring that fits over pandora and other round charm bracelets.
6.2. Lobster claw: is a clip on charm attachment.
6.3. Split ring: is a ring that opens on one side allowing you to add your charm to your bracelet. It looks like a mini keyring loop.
7. Each charm is made of anodised aluminium and finished with sterling silver findings.
7.1. When aluminium is dipped in acid with a current passed through it, the surface becomes porous and acceptable to colour. Dyes and inks are applied where after it is left to soak up the vibrant colours. The colours are sealed into the metal, which makes it colourfast and permanent. The anodised aluminium is then used to create stunningly bright pendants and charms.