18 mm Heart Resin: Own Design (CSP)
1. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout, including the type of charm holder you would like.
3. We offer three types of charm holders:
3.1. Dangle charm holder: is a round slider ring that fits over pandora and other round charm bracelets.
3.2. Lobster claw: is a clip on charm attachment.
3.3. Split ring: is a ring that opens on one side allowing you to add your charm to your bracelet. It looks like a mini keyring loop
4. There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. 10 mm charms can only accommodate one breastmilk or one Non-breastmilk inclusion.
5. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
5.1. Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
5.2. Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
5.3 Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
6. Charms findings are silver plated. All plated jewellery will tarnish over time. Humidity, moisture and even the composition of perspiration can speed up the erosion and tarnishing process.
7. About resin charms
7.1. Resin pendants are made out of resin and set in a mould to achieve the desired shape.
6.2. A charm holder is attached to the pendants by drilling a hole through it, which is used to attach it to your charm bracelet.
6.3. Round and heart shaped charms are only available in a faceted finish.
6.4. Heart and round resin charms are made with the faceted appearance on the reverse, giving a smooth appearance on the face of it, unless we are advised explicitly to the contrary.