Crown Set Glass Cabochon Ring - Brass
VAT Free Price: £0.75
VAT Free Price: £0.75
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size and it can be found in the shop listing. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z. There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it can be found in this shop listing.
- When choosing a breastmilk kit as part of your delivery option, the ring sizer will be included in the kit.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable. We will invoice you accordingly.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Glass rings can only accommodate breastmilk or cremation ash inclusions.
- The shape of the glass cabochon is generally around 10 mm in diameter. If you would like a smaller setting, please specify this at check out.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal and transparent colours including dichroic glass. Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view, Dichroic glass costs extra.
- Glass cabochons are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a small number of colours in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order. If nothing is specified at checkout, we will use transparent glass.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting, style, size or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- Cabochons are set in a crown type setting which can withhold general wear and tear.
- Rings are made out of brass.
- Ring settings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.