Glass Bead (CBG)
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- We have a wide range of transparent glass colours available so please get in touch with us if you have a specific request. Be mindful that darker colours would not necessarily showcase the breastmilk to its full potential. If no customisation is listed, we will create a clear bead.
- Each charm is finished with sterling silver bead cores.
- Glass charm beads can only accommodate breastmilk or cremation ash inclusions. Air bubbles within the glass is common and custom colours are available. Please specify your choice at checkout.
- Glass charm beads are approximately 15 mm x 10 mm with a 5 mm inside hole diameter.
- Different sizes will be added soon.
- Glass charm beads are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Charm beads fit all Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia and other European style charm bracelets and necklaces.
- The glass making process involves preserving your milk using our secret formula then mixing it with the glass colour of your choice. The glass is heated until it comes molten and your breastmilk is encased using a process called imploding. During this process the milk is incinerated leaving behind air bubbles and striations.