Single Inclusion Regular (CBR)
1. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
3. There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
4. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
4.1. Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
4.2. Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
4.3 Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
5. When choosing your charm, please ensure that you are comfortable with the dimensions before placing your order.
5.1 Regular smooth charm beads are 17 mm x 8 mm with a 5 mm inside hole diameter and can accommodate multiple inclusions.
6. Charm beads fit all Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia and other European style charm bracelets and necklaces.
7. About charm beads:
7.1. All charm beads are made using handcrafted large hole beads and as such, each bead may show small imperfections. Furthermore, breastmilk inclusions are crafted by hand and it is seldom possible to produce it perfectly uniform and flawless. Please see our images for examples of how the creation may look.
7.2 All charms are set in moulds. Slight mould lines may be visible part way down the side of the charm. Before a charm is considered complete, a considerable amount of time is spent in eliminating lines and any imperfections. It may not always be possible to remove everything without altering the overall shape of the bead. Rest assured, the charm is not flawed or cracked in any way.
7.3. After demoulding, all charms require sanding, polishing and completion which is done by hand. Although a lot of time is spent on making sure the bead is uniform and flawless, it may seldom be totally round.
7.4 Sterling silver bead grommets are attached to the beads using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the bead grommet detaching from the bead. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear
7.5 If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.