Inclusion kit - United Kingdom ONLY
NOTE: Inclusion kits cannot be purchased on their own.
To ensure that the correct breastmilk is used for each order, the kit details (name, order number and address) must match a breastmilk order. Kits purchased on their own will be cancelled and a cancellation fee will apply.
To avoid additional charges, please ensure that you choose the correct kit for your region.
1. Breastmilk kits are available to anyone who wishes to purchase it. Each kit will include appropriate storage containers and a self addressed envelope to ensure that your milk is sent to us in a secure manner and that leakage and contamination is eliminated (provided you follow our instructions).
2. Guidance will be provided in your kit on how to send your breastmilk to us.
3. Kits are mailed out within 48 hours of placing and order (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
4. The cost of the kit includes return prepaid postage.
5. The kit should reach you within the next few days and there is no tracking available. Please allow up to 15 working days for delivery.