Mother & Child Crown Glass Cabochon Pendant - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- Boob awards can be purchased separately and added to your creation.
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal, transparent, iridised and dichroic glass.
- Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view, Dichroic glass costs extra.
- Visit out colour pallet for some or our glass options.
- Glass cabochons are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a small number of colours in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock, with the most common being silver dichroic on black glass. We do hold dichroic on clear glass.
- Pendants are sterling silver and includes a sterling silver necklace.
- The pendant measures approximately 40 mm x 30 mm with two crown settings, each 6 mm in and 10 mm in diameter.
- Each pendant is hand made made to order and as such the order cannot be cancelled.