Years of research, trial and development has made us the industry leader worldwide. Through our innovative and progressive preservation process we were able to successfully develop a glass keepsake jewellery range that is not only functional but also recyclable and eco friendly.
Save your environment - switch to glass!
For many mothers, breastfeeding a newborn baby is an unforgettable and rewarding experience that not only provides immeasurable health benefits for mother and child but also strengthens that mother-child bond. Breastfeeding is not always an easy path to follow and many mothers have to overcome, what seems like, insurmountable obstacles to give their beloved baby the best start in their life and it is one of the most selfless acts.
Visit our Glass, Inlay and Resin information page to find the perfect unique keepsake for you. Glass is more durable and heard wearing, whereas resin (a form of plastic) has many environmental defects that requires more care to ensure longevity.
- We request receipt of your inclusions within 3 months of placing your order. This is to manage our inventory and available time. If inclusions are not received within this time, we may convert the order to store credit which can be used at the time you are ready to send your inclusions. Store credit cannot be refunded in cash.
- VAT (tax) is payable on all orders placed in the UK and EU. The tax amount is calculated at checkout.
- Unavailability notice: we will be unavailable on 30 and 31 May 2019 will kits will be posted out on 03 June 2019.
- Summer holidays advance notice: we will be away during part of July and August 2019 and will have limited internet access. Orders placed during this time will only have collection kits posted out at the end of August 2019. Arrangements have been made to safekeep all inclusions posted to us during this time.
- It is with regret that we advise we will not have dealings with anyone based in Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea. Similarly, anyone living in Cuba, Myanmar or the Crimean Peninsula will need to contact us to obtain prior approval.