Ring size conversion chart* for fitted rings
We offer plastic ring sizers to help you accurately determine your size. Click the image to add it to your order.
Please ensure that you correctly measure your finger before placing the order as we are unable to accept any exchanges or offer refunds or sizing alterations on any rings purchased. If in doubt, please visit your local jeweller for a proper fitting.
|Shop size||UK size||US size||Inside diameter||Circumference|
|19 mm||R 1/2||9||18.89||59.10|
|20 mm||T 1/2||10||19.84||62.33|
|21 mm||V 1/2||11||20.68||
* closest estimate source: http://www.ringsizes.co/
How to determine your ring size
- Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around your finger.
- Mark the point where the two ends meet.
- Measure the string or paper against a ruler to get the circumference of your finger.
- Choose your ring size based on the available options above.