Glass Cabochon and Inlay Charms
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate and may reflect pendant versions as applicable.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout.
- Please specify at checkout what style of charm holder you would like. We offer three types of charm holders:
- Dangle charm holder: is a round slider ring that fits over pandora, and other round charm bracelets.
- Lobster claw: is a clip on charm attachment.
- Split ring: is a ring that opens on one side allowing you to add your charm to your bracelet. It looks like a mini keyring loop.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation. These creations can accommodate multiple inclusions.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair or cremation ashes.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- The price includes a single inclusion. Additional inclusions need to be purchased using this link.
- For crown settings, additional inclusions need to be purchased using this link.
- Setting types:
- Bezel settings are elevated collars that wrap around the rim of the inclusion in a complete metal edging. This is used for inlay purposes.
- Crown settings wrap the inclusion in prongs in a crown like pattern. Due to the inlay process, crown settings are not suitable for this design.
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Our colour pallet shows details of available fused glass colours we hold in stock. Transparent and opal glass is included free in your order if you wish. Colour combinations cost extra.
- We offer a wide range of glass effects to personalise your creation. Glass effects cost extra and need to be purchased using this link.
- Boob awards can be added to represent breastfeeding milestones. These cost extra and need to be purchased using this link.
- All findings are also sterling silver.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.
We Also Recommend
Glass and Inlay Tree of Life / World / "I love you to the moon and back" Pendants
Regular price 17400 $174.00