Glass Cabochon Rings - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
Glass Anticlastic Spinner Ring
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- If applicable provide us with your inner ring band design at checkout.
- If nothing is provided we will use the 2.3 mm or 3 mm half round wire (depending on available stock).
- We are able to use selected gallery wires too.
- The 4 mm band carries an additional charge and can be purchased by selecting this link.
- The 6 mm ring band is unsuitable for spinner rings.
- Please provide us with your ring size at checkout.
- Our ring sizer helps you to determine your ring size. It works just like a belt: form a ring, place it on your finger until you get a comfortable fit. Then read off the indicated size. The multiuser is made of plastic and offers U.K. sizes A to Z.
- There is a cost for the ring sizer tool and it must be purchased in addition to the ring and part of your order. >>> Click here to add the ring sizer tool to your shopping basket <<<
- Ring sizer tools will be posted together with any breastmilk collection kits purchased.
- If you choose to self mail your inclusions to us, additional delivery fees will be payable for the ring sizer to reach you.
- We are able to set breastmilk or cremation ashes in your creation.
- Boob awards can be added to your creation and needs to be purchased using this link:
- About glass fused cabochons:
- Glass fusing is the process of heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. Temperatures reach over 800 degrees Celsius.
- Glass rings can only accommodate breastmilk or cremation ash inclusions.
- The shape of the glass cabochon is generally around 10 mm in diameter. If you would like a smaller setting, please specify this at check out.
- Air bubbles within the glass is common and gets formed when the air is trapped between the glass.
- We offer a wide range of opal and transparent colours including dichroic glass. Dichroic glass is produced by glass and micro-layers of metal or oxides which give the glass shifting colours depending on the viewing angle of view, Dichroic glass costs extra.
- Glass cabochons are kiln annealed to ensure durability.
- Types of glass
- We work with standard transparent, opal or clear glass. We hold a small number of colours in stock, so if you have a specific colour in mind, please discuss with us before placing your order. If nothing is specified at checkout, we will use transparent glass.
- We also make use of dichroic glass which is more expensive but yields a much more beautiful result. Dichroic glass displays two different colours depending on the lighting conditions. Please discuss your requirement with us before placing your order. We currently hold a number of colours in stock.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order. A smooth band will be used unless prior arrangement has been made to provide a patterned / hammered finish.
- We are able to provide a 9ct yellow gold spinning ring band and bezel at an additional cost. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Custom rings are hand made, made to order and as such your order cannot be cancelled. You also have 24 hours after placing your order to inform us of any amendments to your ring (setting, style, size or ring band style). After this time, we will assume that the order is correct and any changes will carry an additional cost.
- Cabochons are set in a crown type setting which can withhold general wear and tear.
- Rings are made out of sterling silver.
- Rings are generally around 10 mm wide.
- Ring settings clearly shows where the bezel is soldered onto the ring band. If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.
- Rings that meet the hallmarking requirements will be hallmarked and the process may increase the turnaround time on your order.