Glass Jewellery and Keepsakes
VAT Free Price:
Lampworked Glass Pendant
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and all sizes are approximate.
- Any customisation or notes must be specified in the INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER box at checkout.
- We are able to set multiple inclusions in your creation, including breastmilk lock of hair and cremation ashes. A single inclusion is one of these items. A double inclusion is two. Please be apprised of the lampwork glass setting process for additional inclusions.
- Standard items use transparent glass with available gold or silver findings. White glass can be added at no additional cost. Other options and embellishments can be purchased as an add on.
- For drop / egg pendants, please specify at checkout which one you prefer. The egg has the ball shape at the bottom and the drop at the top. If nothing is stated we will use our own discretion.
- Items are made using a process called lampworking.
- Any shimmers and glitters can be purchased using the Boob Awards link.
- Additional colours and special effects can be purchased using this link.
- We offer two designs:
- Pendant: has one opening at the top where the findings (clasp) is added.
- Bead pendant: has a whole all the way through the shape and findings are threaded from the bottom to the top.
- Our standard bead pendants feature a cap and ball at each end.
- Birthstone charms can be added and needs to be purchased using this link.
- All pendants are completely hand formed and sizes are approximate.
- Pendants include a complimentary necklace (sterling silver or 9ct gold as appropriate) using available findings we have in stock and appropriate to the design. Complimentary necklaces cannot be exchanged or returned if broken. We do offer sturdier necklaces for sale in our online store.
- Special bails and add ons may require an additional cost.
- If you should find anything of concern, please reconsider your purchase.