VAT Free Price:
Moulded Resin Boob Award Milestone Charm Beads
VAT Free Price:
- All images are for illustrative purposes only and sizes are approximate.
- All our charm beads fit all Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia and other European style charm bracelets and necklaces. Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- There may be additional costs associated with a purchase. The store listing will explicitly state what is included in the price.
- Inclusions - we are able to set multiple inclusions in beads. Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in resin.
Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk.
Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, encapsulated placenta, cremation ashes, teeth, cloth, sand or anything precious.
- Single inclusions is any one these mentioned above and double inclusions are any two (e.g. breastmilk and hair).
- Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- All charm beads are made using handcrafted large hole beads and as such, each bead may show small imperfections. Furthermore, breastmilk inclusions are crafted by hand and it is seldom possible to produce it perfectly uniform and flawless.
- All charms are set in moulds. Slight mould lines may be visible part way down the side of the charm. Before a charm is considered complete, a considerable amount of time is spent in eliminating lines and any imperfections. It may not always be possible to remove everything without altering the overall shape of the bead. Rest assured, the charm is not flawed or cracked in any way.
- After demoulding, all charms require sanding, polishing and completion which is done by hand. Although a lot of time is spent on making sure the bead is uniform and flawless, it may seldom be totally round.
- Sterling silver bead caps are attached to the beads using resin and jeweller's glue and can withhold general wear and tear. Submersion in water, use of perfumes and soaps may dissolve the adhesive resulting in the bead cap detaching from the bead. Please ensure that you inspect your creation regularly for wear and tear
- Approximate sizes - beads are 17 mm in diameter.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.