Bespoke Jewellery Range
VAT Free Price:
OOAK Glass & Inlay Pendant - Sterling Silver
VAT Free Price:
- All pendants in this listing have been handcrafted and will show an unset and unfinished setting. There is only one available the item you are seeing is what you are purchasing.
- It will be set with your inclusions, polished and completed.
- Where applicable and to prevent delays in completing your order, please provide us with your specific customisation at checkout.
- The setting is suitable for inlay inclusions.
- Inclusions are what you provide us to set in your creation. These creations can accommodate multiple inclusions.
- Breastmilk inclusion - is any inclusion made of breastmilk. If only breastmilk is included in the purchase we will set a glass cabochon unless advised otherwise.
- Non-breastmilk inclusions - may be any of the following: hair, dried umbilical cord, cremation ashes, encapsulated placenta, teeth, sand, fabric or any other inclusion that you consider precious.
- The price is for one inclusion. Additional inclusions can be purchased separately.
- Inlay technique: we use a crushed stone inlay technique to add a glass breastmilk inclusion to the setting, which is combined with non breastmilk inclusions such as a lock of hair. It is also suitable for non breastmilk only.
- The glass
- We use white / transparent glass unless otherwise stated.
- Due to the nature of the inlay process, we could advise against adding shimmers and boob awards. This may change in the near future.
- We hold a wide colour range of coloured shells, coloured and uncoloured lava rocks and some freshwater pearls in stock, together with semi precious stones including lapis lazuli, chrysocolla and turquoise - materials typically used in inlay work.
- Your order includes a free sterling silver necklace and all findings are also sterling silver.
- If you should find anything of the process a concern, you may wish to reconsider your order.