Mom's Own Milk - Featured LIVE on BBC World Service Radio. The ONLY worldwide supplier of eco friendly biodegradable GLASS breastmilk jewellery and keepsakes
Featured LIVE on BBC World Service Radio. The ONLY UK and worldwide provider of custom made biodegradable eco-friendly GLASS breast milk jewellery and keepsakes. Includes lock of hair, cremation ashes, placenta and umbilical jewellery and keepsakes.
Years of research, trial and development has made us the industry leader worldwide. Through our innovative and progressive preservation process we were able to successfully develop a glass keepsake jewellery range that is not only functional but also recyclable and eco friendly.
Save your environment - switch to glass!
For many mothers, breastfeeding a newborn baby is an unforgettable and rewarding experience that not only provides immeasurable health benefits for mother and child but also strengthens that mother-child bond. Breastfeeding is not always an easy path to follow and many mothers have to overcome, what seems like, insurmountable obstacles to give their beloved baby the best start in their life and it is one of the most selfless acts.
Visit our Glass, Inlay and Resin information page to find the perfect unique keepsake for you. Glass is more durable and hard wearing, whereas resin (a form of plastic) has many environmental defects that requires more care to ensure longevity.
Note: we no longer offer resin jewellery and keepsakes as standard shop items.
- All resin jewellery and keepsakes are no longer standard shop items available to purchase. Should you wish to purchase a resin jewellery piece or keepsake, please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
- FREE shipping PLUS FREE inclusion kit: all orders now include one free inclusion kit PLUS free shipping insured up to £ 50.00.
- Our Christmas delivery deadline is 29 October 2021.
- For Christmas delivery priority, we request receipt of your order AND inclusions by 29 October 2021.
- Any inclusions and orders received after this date will be prioritised in the order in which it is received.
- We do not offer a priority service.
- We request receipt of your inclusions within 3 months of placing your order. This is to manage our inventory and available time. If inclusions are not received within this time, we may convert the order to store credit which can be used at the time you are ready to send your inclusions. Store credit cannot be refunded in cash.
- It is with regret that we advise we will not have dealings with anyone based in Iran, Syria, Sudan and North Korea. Similarly, anyone living in Cuba, Myanmar or the Crimean Peninsula will need to contact us to obtain prior approval.